When it comes to worker safety and productivity, appropriate lighting around heavy and precision machinery is vital Metal spinning manufactory. A high quality mill light, lathe light, press light or other industrial machine light is worth more than you can imagine. Well-made, high quality industrial machine lighting solutions deliver extremely important benefits to your company and your employees. Here are 10 reasons that you should choose the best industrial machine lights in the industry for your applications.
1. Higher ProductivityWhen your workers can see clearly, they can work faster. TheyRre no longer spending time fumbling with the materials. The result is more work done every hour, which can add up to considerably more profits for you.
2. Reduced ErrorsIn the same way, better illumination allows your machinists and inspectors to see small flaws and avoid errors before they happen. Your productivity increases, and you save the cost of wasted or spoiled materials.
3. Healthier EmployeesTwo of the major stressors in a high-intensity industrial environment are eyestrain and headaches. With the appropriate machine light installed on each machine, you'll assuredly see a drastic reduction in sick time.
4. A Safer WorkplaceNeedless to say, appropriate illumination greatly reduces the safety risks and dangers of working with heavy machinery, including lathes, drills and presses.
5. Bulbs Last LongerLight bulbs are subjected to high vibration and unexpected shocks when the fixtures are attached to heavy equipment and machinery. That's why industrial machine lights, like DUR-A-LITE machine lights, are built to withstand high vibration and shock without transferring it to the bulb in the fixture. You'll save money on replacement bulbs, as well as saving down time needed to change out the bulbs.
6. Bulbs and Expensive Machines are ProtectedGratings and guards protect the bulb from flying chips and splatters, which in turn protect your expensive machinery from damage caused by broken bits and pieces of glass.
7. Put the Light Where You Need It MostOptions are always helpful. Industrial machine lighting like DUR-A-LITE is available in many different configuration options, including those that can be mounted directly on presses, lathes, drills and other pieces of heavy equipment. The configurations include fixed lights and flexible options that allow your workers to easily adjust the angle and direction of light so that it suits their needs.
8. Insurance Claim SavingsDedicated machine lights reduce workplace accidents, which will save you money on workers compensation insurance, as well as on accident-related medical payments.
9. Custom SizingWhile most companies that make industrial machine lighting offer machine lights in a range of standard sizes, you can also find companies that will custom-create a mill light, lathe light, press light or other type of machine light in precisely the size you need for your application.
10. Communicate that You CareStudies show that workers who believe their employer cares about them are more productive than those who feel like a cog in the machine.
Your employees may not consciously equate high quality industrial machine lighting with a company policy of caring about employees, but they'll definitely feel the love when you provide them with the tools they need to do their job with less stress and discomfort.
[ بازدید : 5 ] [ امتیاز : 0 ] [ نظر شما :